UPSC Job Notification 2022:- We have a piece of great news for the job-seeking candidates as the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a job notification for the appointment of Prosecutor, Veterinary Officers, and others for 52 vacant seats. It is advised that the applicants must ensure themselves before applying for the UPSC recruitment that they have met the eligibility criteria for the particular post. The UPSC will accept the application forms through the online medium till 13 October 2022. Kindly stay on the current page to get the necessary information.
UPSC Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Prosecutor, Veterinary Officers, and others|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||52|
|Last Date For Application Form Submission||13-10-2022|
UPSC Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Prosecutor – 12
- Specialist Grade III (General Medicine) – 28
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Unani) – 01
- Veterinary Officer – 10
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who hold essential qualifications Like Graduation Degree, MBBS Degree, Law Degree, Degree in Ayurveda Medicine, or Degree in Unani Medicine from a recognized institution can apply for UPSC Recruitment.
- Prosecutor – Not more than 30 Years
- Specialist Grade III (General Medicine) – Not more than 40
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) – Not more than 50
- Assistant Professor (Unani) – Not more than 48
- Veterinary Officer – Not more than 35
- Prosecutor – Pay Band-08
- Specialist Grade III (General Medicine) – Pay Band-11
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) – Pay Band-10
- Assistant Professor (Unani) – Pay Band-10
- Veterinary Officer – Pay Band-10
The selection for the aspirants who met eligibility terms and conditions will be made through the written exam and interview.
- Gen/OBC – Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women – NIL
UPSC Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- You have to visit the official website of UPSC.
- Open the Online Recruitment Application page on the website.
- Apply for the post for which you want to apply.
- Fill in the application form with the correct information.
- Make a payment of your application fee as per your category.
- Submit your application form along with the required documents.