HSSC Job Notification 2022:- We are happy to make our audience aware of the notification released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for the 7471 vacant positions of TGT. Let us inform you that these vacancies are available in various disciplines so before you start filling out the online application form make sure that you met all the eligibility terms and conditions. The link for the TGT application form submission will be enabled from 5 October 2022 to 26 October 2022. It’s better to stay on the current page to get relevant information.
Table of Contents
HSSC Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||TGT Group-C|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||7471|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||05-10-2022 to 26-10-2022|
HSSC Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
- TGT English – 1751
- TGT Home Science – 73
- TGT Music – 10
- TGT Physical Education – 821
- TGT Arts – 1443
- TGT Sanskrit – 714
- TGT Science – 1297
- TGT Urdu – 21
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have a graduation degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution can apply for HSSC Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 Years
- Salary: Rs.9,300-34,800/- PM
The selection of the aspirants who met eligibility terms and conditions will be made through the written examination, socio-economic criteria, and experience.
- For General Male/Female – Rs.150/-
- For General Female (Haryana Resident) – Rs.75/-
- For SC/BC/EWS (Haryana Resident) – Rs.35/-
- For SC/BC/EWS (Haryana Resident) – Rs.18/-
- PwD/Ex-Servicemen – NIL
HSSC Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- You have to visit the official website of HSSC.
- Open the advertisement page.
- Apply for the post for which you want to apply.
- The application form must be filled with the correct information.
- Make a payment of your application fee as per your category.
- Submit your application form along with the required documents.