UPSC Job Notification 2022: UPSC has issued a detailed notification by mentioning the number of vacancies in which department, qualification details, experience details, etc for Professor, Engineers, & Other Posts. The various department needed a total of 13 individuals and the recruitment process will be covered this year. The online submission of the application form (ORA) for UPSC’s various posts will be closed on 14 July 2022. The intended individuals must fill out the UPSC application form before the said last date following instructions and rules.
UPSC Job Notification 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||UPSC|
|Name of the Posts||Professor, Engineers, & Other|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||13|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||14.07.2022|
Table of Contents
UPSC Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Aeronautical Officer -06 Seats
- Professor-01 Seats
- Assis. Professor/Clinical -04 Seats
- Assis. Professor/Neuro-01 Seats
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor -01 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The individuals are required to have relevant years of experience and a graduation degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Master degree in Psychology or degree in Marine Engineer from the recognized Insitute/University or college for filling the UPSC application form.
- 35 years-For Seat No. 1,3,4
- 50 years-For Seat No. 2,5
- Pay Level-10 -For Seat No. 1,3,4
- Pay Level-12-For Seat No. 2,5
The UPSC has decided to organize an interview or recruitment test for some posts to select Professors and others posts, individuals.
- No Fee-For SC/ST/PH/Women Individuals
- Rupees 25- For all other Individuals
UPSC Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- Apply using www.upsconline.nic.in only.
- The individuals upload all the certificates/documents claiming their date of birth, experience, and qualification in a file of nearly size 1 MB.
- No need to submit a hard copy of the UPSC application form.
- Please provides the correct information as information will be the base for your selection in UPSC.