MPSC Job Notification 2022: Service Commission from Maharashtra has released a notification for huge vacant posts. The MPSC will conduct the recruitment process for 800 empty posts of State Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer & Other posts. The individual can register themselves for MPSC recruitment by the online portal. The Online portal for MPSC recruitment will be opened from 25 June 2022 to 15 July 2022. You must consider all the instructions/rules given in the MPSC notification before applying.
MPSC Job Notification 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||MPSC|
|Advt. No.||Check Notification|
|Name of the Posts||State Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer & Other|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||800|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||25.06.2022 to 15.07.2022|
Table of Contents
MPSC Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Assistant Section Officer-42
- State Tax Inspector-77
- Sub Register-603
- Police Sub Inspector-78
Educational Qualifications Details:
The individuals applying for MPSC must have passed graduation degrees in relevant disciplines from the approved AInitute/University/college.
The individual must belong to a get category of 18 years to 38 years for applying for MPSC recruitment 2022.
The selected individual will be hired on an attractive pay scale for different posts at MPSC recruitment 2022.
The MPSC will conduct a pre and main examination for selecting individuals for various posts.
- For Reservation Individuals- Rs 294
- For Other Individuals- Rs 394
MPSC Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- First, go to the MPSC website and check the instructions/guidelines for various posts recruitment.
- Then enter the details like Email id, Mobile number, password, and OTP received on the Email Id for registration.
- Then log in using MPSC credentials received on the email id and complete the online application form.
- Upload the require documents/certificates/photo/signature in MPSC application form.
- Pay the MPSC application fee and submit the MPSC application form before its last date.