SSC CPO Job Notification 2022:- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to fill 4300 vacant seats of Sub Inspectors in CAPF and Delhi Police. The notification for the previously mentioned posts is available on the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in/. Desirous candidates should read the official notification and must check that they have fulfilled all the eligibility requirements for the Sub Inspector posts. The application forms will be accepted from 10 August 2022 to 31 August 2022. To get to know more details about SSC CPO Recruitment, you must check the below article.
Table of Contents
SSC CPO Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||4300|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||10-08-2022 to 31-08-2022|
SSC CPO Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Sub Inspector Delhi Police – 340
- Sub Inspector CAPF – 3960
Educational Qualifications Details:
Individuals who have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can apply for SSC Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age Limit:- 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 25 Years
- Sub Inspector Delhi Police – Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/- PM)
- Sub Inspector CAPF – Level-6 (Rs.35,400-Rs.1,12,400/- PM)
The selection for the Sub Inspector posts at SSC will be based on the scores obtained in the Written Test and Interview.
- For SC/ST/ESM – NIL
- For All Other Categories – Rs.100/-
SSC CPO Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- The applications are invited through online mode so log on to the official website of SSC.
- The recruitment notification link is given in the latest news section.
- Then fill out the Sub Inspector application form with name/age/qualification marks and other details.
- Upload the certificates like cast certificate, identity proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Pay the intimation charges as per your category.
- Submit the application form.