APSC Job Notification 2022:- Assam Public Service Commission is going to recruit Veterinary Officers for 162 vacant seats available in the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department premises. The notification for the post of Veterinary Officer is uploaded on the official website of APSC http://apsc.nic.in/. A good amount of salary will be offered by the Assam Government to the selected candidates. So, desirous candidates should reach the official website as soon as possible because the application process will start on 26 July 2022 and it will remain live till 26 August 2022. To keep yourself updated with the latest information regarding APSC Recruitment all the interested candidates are suggested to read the full article below.
APSC Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||162|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||26-07-2022 to 26-08-2022|
APSC Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer – 162
Educational Qualifications Details:
Individuals who have a graduation degree in Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any reputed university/institution can apply for APSC Recruitment.
- Age Limit – 21-38 Years
- Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer – Rs.30,000-1,10,000/- PM
The selection for the under-mentioned posts at APSC will be based on the scores obtained in the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- General/EWS – Rs.285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs.185.40/-
- BPL/PwBD – Rs.35.40/-
APSC Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- Intended persons must reach the official website of APSC.
- So, first, register for Veterinary Officer posts.
- Fill in the exact details like name, email, contact, etc. because an incomplete form will be rejected.
- Upload the supporting docs/certificates in the APSC application form and submit the APSC application form along with the fee.