PGCIL Job Notification 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) needs eligible individuals for 211 vacant positions of Diploma Trainees. For this, the notification consisting details about the eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. has been uploaded on the official website of PGCIL. As stated in the official notification interested candidates must have possess a diploma in the relevant trade. The application form submission link will be operational from 9 December 2022 to 31 December 2022.
PGCIL Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Supreme Court Of India (SCI)|
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Trainee|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||211|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||09-12-2022 to 31-12-2022|
PGCIL Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Diploma Trainee – 211
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have a Diploma in a relevant trade from a recognized university/college/institute can submit their nominations on the PGCIL official website.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 Years
During the training period the selected candidates will be paid Rs.27,500/- PM as stipend and after the completion of training period the Pay Scale will be Rs.25,000-1,17,500/- PM.
According to the details given in the official notification a Written Test will be organized for the selection of the candidates.
- A sum of Rs.300/- will be payable as an application fee.
PGCIL Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- Log on to the PGCIL official website.
- Find the notification on the careers page.
- Study the necessary instructions about recruitment available in the official notification.
- Each empty field of the application form should be filled with the correct details.
- Upload your documents with your application form.
- Submit the application form.