SCI Job Notification 2022: Supreme Court Of India (SCI) has a requirement for capable individuals to appoint them for 11 vacant positions of Court Assistant. In this matter, the SCI has released a detailed advertisement containing helpful information for the candidates. It is necessary that all the intended persons should read the terms and conditions mentioned in the recruitment notification carefully. Candidates who are eligible for the Court Assistant posts may start sending their application forms to the Registrar from 12 December 2022 to 31 December 2022.
SCI Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Supreme Court Of India (SCI)|
|Name of the Posts||Court Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||11|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||12-12-2022 to 31-12-2022|
SCI Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmers) – 11
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized university/college/institute can submit their nominations on the SCI’s official website.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Candidates will get an initial salary of Rs.44,900/- PM plus other allowances as permitted under the rules.
Candidates applying for the Court Assistant posts will have to pass the following:
- Written Test
- Aptitude Test
- SCI did not disclose the details about the application fee in the official notification.
SCI Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Offline
- Candidates need to visit the authorized website of SCI.
- Now open the recruitment page and find out the notification.
- Go through the advertisement to know the whole application process.
- Download the application and fill in all the empty fields with your correct details.
- Attach your documents with your application form.
- Now send the application form to the address mentioned below.
Address: Registrar (Recruitment), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001