SBI SCO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India recently published a notification for Specialist Cadres Officers/SCO. The bank has requirements for 14 seats of Risk Officers in various specializations like Credit, Climate, etc. The SBI bank will receive online application forms for Risk Officer posts. The online portal will open on 27 May 2022 for SBI recruitment 2022 for SCO posts and contenders will get time up to 16 June 2022 for filling up the SBI bank application form.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization/bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||SCO/ Risk Specialist|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27.05.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16.06.2022|
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Risk Specialist/Sector-05
- Risk Specialist/Sector-02
- Risk Specialist/Credit-01
- Risk Specialist/Climate-01
- Risk Specialist/IND AS-03
- Risk Specialist/Market-02
SBI bank has requirements of nominees having passed CA/CFA/MBA/PGDBM degrees or degree in Environmental Management from approved Collge/Insitute/universities for applying for Risk Officer Posts.
The SBI bank will recruit Risk Officers based on shortlisting and interviews.
- For General/EWS/OBC- Rupees 750
- For SC/ST/PWD- No Fee
The age of the aspirants applying for SBI bank Risk Officer posts will be less than 40 years.
- For Scale-2 Officer- From Rupees 48170- 69810
- For Scale-3 Officer- From Rupees 63840- 78230
Also, Check the Latest Notification Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022
Go to the official website of SBI SCO for more details at @https://bank.sbi/.
Steps To Consider To Apply Online For SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
- Navigate to the official website of the State Bank of India and register for Risk Officer posts.
- After registration, using SBI Regis no and password, fill out the SBI SCO application form.
- Submit the SBI application fee and upload the asked documents/sign, in the Risk Officer application form.
Important Links to Follow for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022:
Important Links to Follow for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
Note: You must check eligibility requirements before applying for various posts of Risk Officers for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022.