NIPER Recruitment 2022: NIPER Institute has requirements for eleven aspirants for various posts. The total empty vacancies are eleven, and the vacant seats are for Scientists, JTA & Other posts. The aspirants can be from 12th class pass to MSc degree holders and will get good salaries upon selection. The NIPER Institute will allow submitting online application forms until 11 July 2022.
NIPER Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name|| NIPER, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education &|
|Name of the Posts||Scientists, JTA & Other|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||11|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||11.07.2022|
NIPER Recruitment 2022: Detailed Information
- Scientist/Technical Supervisor Gr-1-02 Seats
- Scientist/Technical Supervisor Gr-2-02 Seats
- Admin Officer- 01 Seat
- Secretary to Registrar- 01 Seat
- Assis. Gr-2- 01 Seat
- Jr. Technical Assis. – 04 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The NIPER has stated the nominees who have passed MSc/MPharma/degree or 12th class from a recognized Institute /University/college are eligible.
The contenders must have an aged 27 years to 40 years to apply for NIPER recruitment.
- 40 years- for Post 1,4
- 35 years- for Post 2,3,5
- 27 years- for Post 6
- Pay Level 9- for Post 1
- Pay Level 8- for Post 2,3,4
- Pay Level 5- for Post 5
- Pay Level 4- for Post 6
The NIPER organization will conduct an interview to recruit nominees for various posts.
- SC/ST/PWD- No Fee
- For Others- Rs 500
NIPER Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online
- Visit the official NIPER Institute website and then go to the Career page.
- Click on the appropriate Apply Now button for NIPER recruitment 2022.
- Fill out the NIPER application form and select the post as per the eligibility.
- Prepare scan copy of certificates, photo, and signature.
- Submit the application fee for NIPER Institute before the last date.