Meghalaya High Court Job Notification 2022: Meghalaya High Court has issued a job recruitment notification for empty seats for Stenographer, Computer operator & Others. The intended Individuals can apply for 13 vacant seats present in various grades at Meghalaya High Court. The Meghalaya High Court released this notification on 23 June 2022 and the deadline to submit Stono and other posts application form is 23 July 2022.
Meghalaya High Court Vacancy Notification 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Department Name||Meghalaya High Court|
|Advt. No.||HCM-II/ 109/2020-Rect/1|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographers, Computer Operators & Other|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||13|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||23.07.2022|
Meghalaya High Court Job Vacancy 2022: Detailed Notification
- Jr Admin Assistant-09
- Jr Grade Translator-01
- Computer Operator-01
Educational Qualifications Details:
The individuals who have completed a bachelor’s degree/Graduate degree in Hindi/SSLC/Diploma course in Computer from the approved Insitute or approved college can apply for Meghalaya High Court recruitment.
The individuals are required to present in the age group of 18 years to 32 years for applying for Meghalaya High Court recruitment.
- For Post No-1- Rs 49000
- For Post No-2- Rs 35100
- For Post No-3- Rs 30300
- For Post No-4- Rs 28400
- For Post No-5- Rs 17400
The selection of the individuals will be either based on a written test or interviews for Meghalaya High Court recruitment.
- For SC/ST Individuals- Rs 200
- For Other Individuals- Rs 400
Meghalaya High Court Vacancy Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- First, navigate to the website of the Meghalaya High Court and complete the registration for Steno & another post.
- Fill out the Meghalaya High Court application form before the final date and submit the application process payments online.
- Upload the asked documents/certificates/pic in the Meghalaya High Court application form.