MAHAGENCO Job Notification 2022: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd. (MAHAGENCO) has opportunities for job seekers on 661 vacant positions of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. For candidates, the department has released a notification on its official website. MAHAGENCO has clearly stated in the advertsiement that the candidates should read the general terms and conditions regarding the recruitment before applying for the post. Candidates who fullfil the eligibility criteria can submit their application forms from 17 November 2022 to 17 December 2022.
MAHAGENCO Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd. (MAHAGENCO)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||661|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||17-11-2022 to 17-12-2022|
MAHAGENCO Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Assistant Engineer/Mechanical – 122
- Assistant Engineer/Electrical – 122
- Assistant Engineer/Instrumentation – 61
- Assistant Engineer/Departmental – 34
- Junior Engineer/Mechanical – 116
- Junior Engineer/Electrical – 116
- Junior Engineer/Instrumentation – 58
- Junior Engineer/Departmental – 32
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized college/institute/university can submit their nominations on the official website.
- Candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts should be less than the age of 38 years.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.49,210-1,19,315/- PM
- Junior Engineer – Rs.37,340-1,03,375/- PM
Candidates applying for the advertised posts will be selected on the following basis:
- Online Examination
For General/OBC Candidates
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.800 + GST
- Junior Engineer – Rs.500 + GST
For SC/ST/EWS Candidates
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.600 + GST
- Junior Engineer – Rs.300 + GST
MAHAGENCO Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- Log on to the authorized website of MAHAGENCO.
- Now go to the career page.
- Read the instructions given in the official notification.
- Complete the registration by entering the correct details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Now yoy are ready to submit the application form.