IBPS organization has extended the closing date to submit the applications for the Specialist Officer and PO posts. The candidates can now submit their PO and Specialist Officer posts form before the 28th of August 2023. The education qualification, age limits, application fee, selection process, etc details for the IBPS Specialist Officer and PO posts are given on this page, study all the facts carefully.
IBPS Recruitment 2023:- Overview:
- Post Name- Specialist Officer, PO
- Type of Employment- Govt Bank Jobs
- Organization Name – IBPS
- Total Vacancies– 4451
- Official Website-https://ibps.in/
- Location– Across India
- Applying Mode– Online
Table of Contents
Start Date to Apply Online
01st of August 2023
End Date to Apply Online
28th of August 2023
IBPS Jobs 2023
- IBPS/Agricultural Field Officer- 500
- IBPS/HR/ Personnel Officer- 31
- IBPS/I.T. Officer- 120
- IBPS/Law Officer- 10
- IBPS/Marketing Officer- 700
- IBPS/Rajbhasha Adhikari- 41
- IBPS/Probationary Officer- 3049
Candidates with different qualifications can apply for the IPBS PO or SO posts such as Graduation in Agriculture, BE/Btech degree, Degree in Law, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi, PGDBA, MMS, PGPM, and others.
The hopefuls who desire to unite the banking associations in India have to pass Stage 1: the pre-test, Stage 2: the main test, and Stage 3: the interview round conducted by the IBPS organization.
- Stage 1: Preliminary Exam
- Stage 2: Mains Exam
- Stage 3: Interview
- For all Other Prospects, the payment will be Rs.850/- for the PO and SO posts
- For SC/ST/PWD Prospects, the payment will be Rs.175/- for the PO and SO posts
Handsome remuneration will be given.
20 years to 30 years.
Steps: How to Apply For IBPS Notification:-
- The application links for the Specialist Officer posts and PO posts are given below.
- Visit the page and study the instructions for the Specialist Officer and PO vacancy.
- Fill out the form for the IBPS with all the valid details.
- Complete the registration process for the Specialist Officer and PO posts.
- Complete the fee payment and attach the docs with the IBPS form.
- Submit the Specialist Officer and PO form.