HPPSC Job Notification 2022: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited online recruitment applications from desirous and eligible candidates for filling 100 vacant seats of Ayurvedic Medical Officers. As per the notification released by the HPSSC candidates can start submitting their applications from 28 August 2022 to 24 September 2022. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility requirements should submit their application form before the closing date. Kindly stay on the page to get all the details like age limit, application process, etc. regarding HPSSC Recruitment.
Table of Contents
HPPSC Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Ayurvedic Medical Officers|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||100|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||28-08-2022 to 24-09-2022|
HPPSC Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers – 100
Educational Qualifications Details:
Individuals who have degree in Ayurveda from any reputed university/institution can apply for HPPSC Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Ayurvedic Medical Officers – Rs.10,300-34,800/- PM
HPSSC will conduct a Screening/ Preliminary Exam and Personality Test round to select the candidates for Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts.
- Gen/EWS – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/BPL/OBC – Rs.100/-
- Female/Ex-Servicemen – NIL
HPPSC Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- First, visit the official website of HPPSC.
- So, first, register for Ayurvedic Medical Officer posts.
- Provide the exact details like name, email, contact, etc. because an incomplete form will be rejected.
- Upload the requisite supporting docs/certificates along with the application form and submit the application form along with the application fee.