UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh PSC has released a new recruitment notification for 2022. As per the announcement, the UPPSC organization will complete the recruitment process for 55 seats of Mines Inspector. The end date up to which eligible nominees can submit the Mines Inspector application form is 4 July 2022. You must study each instruction and detail carefully given in the UPPSC Mine Inspector advertisement 2022.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||UPPSC, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Link To Official Website||https://uppsc.up.nic.in/|
|Name of the Posts||Mines Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||55|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||Before 4 July 2022|
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Mines Inspector/Group-C- 55
Educational Qualifications Details:
The UPPSC organization has mentioned the qualification for Mine Inspector posts is to be a diploma in Minning Engineering from an approved College/Institute/University.
More Related Post- SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
The aspirants applying for Mines Inspector posts opened by UPPSC must be above 18 years and below 40 years.
The UPPSC, Uttar Pradesh organization, will give Rs. 44900-142400 as remuneration per month to the selected nominees.
The UPPSC, Uttar Pradesh Board, will organize a pre and main examination followed by an interview.
- Applying fee is Rupees 125- For the General/OBC Category
- Applying fee is Rupees 65- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Category
- Applying fee is Rupees 25- For PH Category
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online
- All the interested nominees for the Mines Inspector Posts must navigate to the official website of the UPPSC.
- Complete the registration process for the Mines Inspector post and save UPPSC Regis. No. and Password.
- Fill out the UPPSC Mines Inspector application form.
- Save the details and move next.
- Upload the docs/certificates/pic in the Mines Inspector application form.
- Pay the application process fee for the Mines Inspector post.
- Submit the Mines Inspector application form before the last date.