TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC, has recently released a notification for 42 empty seats. The PSC organization of Tamil Nadu state will recruit Executive Officers for the state. The aspiring nominees for TNPSC Executive Officer posts must study the guidelines given carefully before submitting the online application form. The TNPSC organization will accept the online application forms before 17 June 2022 only.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||TNPSC, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Link To Official Website||https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Officer|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||42|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||17 June 2022|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- TNPSC/Executive Officer-42 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The TNPSC organization has declared the educational qualification to be a degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from an approved college/University/Institute.
More Related Post- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022
The individuals applying for TNPSC recruitment 2022 must attain a min-age of 25 years.
Rs 20600- Rs 75900
The TNPSC organization will organize written examinations and certificate verification round for the final selection of Executive Officers.
The application fee for the TNPSC organization will be Rs 150 ( Registration Fee) and Rs 100 (Examination Fee).
TNPSC Vacancy 2022: How to Apply Online
- The aspiring nominees who desire to join the service at Tamil Nadu State must study the detailed TNPSC notification before applying.
- Fill out the TNPSC Executive Officer application form by entering your full name/age or date of birth/parents’ name/email id/contact details, etc.
- Kindly upload the docs/certificates/sign/pic in the TNPSC application form for Executive Officer posts by following rules and size specifications.
- Submit the Registration fee and examination fee for Executive Officer posts at TNPSC.
- Submit the TNPSC Executive Officer application form before 17 June 2022 and save the registration no and password.