Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: A recruitment notice has been issued by the SCI/Supreme Court of India for 210 blank seats. The people can apply online for Jr Court Assiatant from 18 June 2022 to 10 July 2022. The candidates are suggested to apply online for 210 vacant seats as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush. Review the Supreme Court of India information about Jr Court Assistant posts on the article.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruiting Organization Title||SCI/Supreme Court of India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 63068|
|Name of the Posts||Jr Court Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||210|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||10.07.2022|
Table of Contents
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Detailed Notification
Vacancy Seat Information:
The SCI will organize the recruitment process for Jr Court Assistant posts, and the competition will be on 210 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The Supreme Court of India has suggested that candidates who have passed graduation degrees from a recognized/approved Institute with typing speed of 35 wpm and knowledge of computer operation are eligible to fill the application form.
The candidate with having min-age of 18 years and a max-age below 30 years is allowed to fill out the Supreme Court of India application form.
The selected person will be hired on the pay scale of Rs. 63068 per month with pay band-2 with and grade pay of Rs. 4200.
The Supreme Court of India will conduct an online written exam, typing test, and descriptive test for selecting people for Jr Court Assistant Posts.
- General/OBC are required to pay Rs 500.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter are required to pay Rs 250.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Steps For How to Apply Online
- First, check if you are qualified for the SCI/Supreme Court of India recruitment 2022.
- Fill out the Supreme Court of India application form using the official website Apply Now link.
- You are required to upload documents, signatures, photographs, etc. in the Supreme Court of India application form.
- Submit all the steps of the Supreme Court of India application form before it’s too late.