SPMCIL Job Notification 2022:- A recruitment notification is released by the Security Printing And Mining Corporation Of India (SPMCIL) to appoint hardworking candidates for 37 vacant positions of Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager. The selected individuals will get a good amount of salary as per the SPMCIL norms. Candidates who have the requisite qualifications in the relevant discipline can apply online from 3 September 2022 to 3 October 2022. Kindly stay on the page to get all the details like age limit, the application process, etc. regarding SPMCIL Recruitment.
Table of Contents
SPMCIL Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Security Printing And Mining Corporation Of India (SPMCIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||37|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||03-09-2022 to 03-10-2022|
SPMCIL Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Dy. Manager (Environment) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Marketing) – 16
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 10
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 03
- Assistant Manager (HR) – 03
- Assistant Manager (Environment) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Materials Management) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology) – 01
Educational Qualifications Details:
Individuals who have a graduation degree in a relevant discipline from any reputed university/institution can apply for SPMCIL Recruitment.
- Dy. Manager – Up to 35 Years
- Assistant Manager – Up to 30 Years
- Dy. Manager – Rs.50,000-1,60,000/- PM
- Assistant Manager – Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- PM
The candidates will be shortlisted for the under-mentioned posts at SPMCIL on the basis of the Online Test and Interview.
- Gen/EWS/OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs.200/-
SPMCIL Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- Visit the official portal of SPMCIL as soon as possible.
- Kindly complete the one-time registration on the IBPS portal to apply for Dy. Manager and Assistant Manager posts.
- Provide the exact details like name, email, contact, etc. because an incomplete form will be rejected.
- Upload the supporting docs/certificates along with the application form and submit the application form along with the application fee.