SBI Job Notification 2023: State Bank Of India (SBI) has a requirement of 1438 talented persons for Collection Facilitators and Clerical Posts. In this matter, a detailed notification has been uploaded on the SBI official portal. Kindly study the instructions mentioned in the official notification before filling out the online application form. Let us tell you that these posts are available only for retired officers/staff of SBI. The online application link will be operational from 22 December 2022 to 10 January 2023. We advised you to submit the application form before the due date.
Table of Contents
SBI Job Notification 2023: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Collection Facilitators And Clerical|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||1438|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||22-12-2022 to 10-01-2023|
SBI Job Notification 2023: Detailed Information
- JMGS-1 – 291
- MMGS-II – 507
- MMGS-III – 142
- Clerical – 498
Educational Qualifications Details:
The retired officers/staff of SBI have not required any specific educational qualifications.
- Upper Age Limit – 65 Years
- JMGS-1 – Rs.35,000/- PM
- MMGS-II – Rs.40,000/- PM
- MMGS-III – Rs.40,000/- PM
- Clerical – Rs.25,000/- PM
After shortlisting the applications the candidates will be called for an interview round.
- You have to check the SBI’s official advertisement for additional information.
SBI Job Notification 2023: How to Apply Online
- Visit the SBI portal by clicking the link given below.
- Open the careers page and find advertisement no. CRPD/RS/2022-23/29.
- Carefully read the instructions given in the advertisement regarding recruitment.
- Now fill in the valid details in the application form.
- Upload your documents with your application form.
- Submit the application form.