RSMSSB PTI Vacancy 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has a requirement for the bumper vacancy of PTI. The RSMSSB organization will conduct a written exam to hire individuals for 5546 empty positions. The ending date to deposit the online application form for RSMSSB PTI recruitment is 22 July 2022. All the intended individuals are advised to check the instructions/rules given in the RSMSSB notification carefully for applying online.
RSMSSB PTI Vacancy 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||RSMSSB|
|Name of the Posts||PTI|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||5546|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||23.06.2022 to 22.07.2022|
RSMSSB PTI Vacancy 2022: Detailed Information
- PTI/Non-TSP-4899 Seats
- PTI/TSP-647 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The individuals who have completed the 12th class along with CPEd/DPEd/BPEd from the approved Institute or approved University.
The individuals applying for RSMSSB recruitment must have present in the age group of 18 years to 40 years.
The individuals selected as PTI will get a salary on the pay scale of Level-10 at the Rajasthan govt.
The RSMSSB organization will conduct a written exam on 25 September 2022 for the selection of PTI for various schools.
- Rs 450- for General/OBC
- Rs 350- for OBC Non-Creamy Layer
- RS 250 for SC/ST/PH
RSMSSB PTI Vacancy 2022: How to Apply Online
- Interested individuals must check the website of RSMSSB for the latest recruitment of PTI in the state.
- The online form for filling up the PTI application form will be active from 23 June 2022.
- Fill out the PTI application form once the link is active.
- Enter all your correct information like personal details, educational qualification details, experience details, etc.
- Prepare a scanned copy of documents/certificates and signature/pic in the mentioned format before applying for PTI recruitment 2022.
- Upload the docs and submit the PTI application form with the fee.