PGCIL Job Notification 2022: We are here with a notification released by the Power Grid Corporation Of India (PGCIL) for 800 vacant positions of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. The department has released the notification on its official portal. As per the notification, the candidates can only apply for the under-mentioned posts if they meet the eligibility criteria. So, it is advised that the candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online. The online application link will be operational from 21 November 2022 to 11 December 2022.
Table of Contents
PGCIL Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Field Engineer & Field Supervisor|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||800|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||21-11-2022 to 11-12-2022|
PGCIL Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Field Engineer (IT) – 15
- Field Engineer (Electronics & Communication) – 15
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 50
- Field Supervisor (Electronics & Communication) – 240
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 480
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have a degree B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in a relevant discipline from a recognized college/university/institution can take participate in PGCIL Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 29 Years
- For Field Engineer Posts – Rs.30,000-1,20,000/- PM
- For Filed Supervisor Posts – Rs.23,000-1,05,000/- PM
The organization will select the candidates on the following basis:
- For Field Engineer posts the selection process includes an interview round only.
- For Field Supervisor posts the selection process includes a Screening Test only.
- For Field Engineer Posts – Rs.400/-
- For Filed Supervisor Posts – Rs.300/-
PGCIL Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- Intended persons should move to the authorized website of PGCIL.
- Open the career page to find the job notification.
- Check the necessary instructions carefully.
- Enter your correct information in the application form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form before the due date.