Patna High Court Recruitment 2022: Law Assistant’s post has been declared a vacant seat at Patna High Court as per recruitment notification 2022. Patna High Court has planning to recruit 16 Law degree graduates through this recruitment. The eligible nominees having the desired qualification can submit the online application form for the Law Assistant post before 23 June 2022. You should survey the downward article for more details about Patna High Court Recruitment 2022 for Law Assistants posts.
Table of Contents
Patna High Court Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Patna High Court|
|Link To Official Website||http://www.patnahighcourt.gov.in/|
|Name of the Posts||Law Assistants|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||16|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||23 June 2022|
Patna High Court Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Law Assistants-16 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The Patna High Court will accept the online application forms from the nominees having passed LLB/LLM/Law graduation degree from the authorized Insitute/University/Collge.
More Related Post- TNPSC Recruitment 2022
The Patna High Court has mentioned the min-age for applying for Law Assistants posts is 18 years in official notification.
The Bar Council will decide the pay scale in which selected nominees for Law Assistant posts will get a monthly salary.
The recruitment process for Law Assistants posts will include a screening test/interview and DV/document verification round.
- Rs 250- for all category contenders
Patna High Court Vacancy 2022: How to Apply Online
- Patna High Court has released the notification on its website for Law Assistant posts.
- All the intended graduates with a Law degree must follow the proper steps for applying online.
- Enter every detail accurately and carefully in the Law Assistant application form, like your name/age/qualification (spelling must be right as per the 10th certificate).
- Submit the Law Assistant application form for Patna High Court recruitment before the ending date.