Passport Office Job Notification 2022:- The Central Passport Organization has needed focused candidates for 24 vacant seats of Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officer on a deputation basis. The application forms for the previously mentioned posts will be accepted via offline mode. So, you need to visit the official website of the Passport Office and study the necessary instructions before forwarding your application form to the department’s address. The application forms for the post of Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officer will be accepted from 7 July 2022 to 6 August 2022. Keep reading the complete article below for the necessary details.
Passport Office Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Central Passport Organization|
|Name of the Posts||Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||24|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||07-07-2022 to 06-08-2022|
Passport Office Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Passport Officer – 01
- Deputy Passport Officer – 23
Educational Qualifications Details:
The individuals who have completed their graduation from a reputed university/institution can apply for Passport Office Recruitment.
- Age Limit – Up to 56 Years
- Passport Officer – Rs.78,800-2,09,200/- PM
- Deputy Passport Officer – Rs.67,700-2,08,700/- PM
The selection for the above-mentioned posts at MHSRB will be based on the scores obtained in the Examination.
- Kindly see the Passport Office Job Notification 2022 for the details about the application fee.
Passport Office Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Offline
- Reach the Passport Office’s website as soon as possible.
- Explore the home page and find out the official notification.
- All the necessary details should be filled in correctly in the application form.
- After filling out the application form attach the requisite documents.
- At last, send the application form along with the requisite documents to the address mentioned in the official notification.