OSSC CGL Job Notification 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has a requirement for Auditors, Jr. Assistants, Assistants, Jr. Clerks, and others for 943 empty seats in the organization’s premises. Interested aspirants are required to check the notification published on the official website of OSSC before submitting the online application form. The important dates for submitting the application forms through online mode are from 11 November 2022 to 10 December 2022.
OSSC CGL Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Auditor, Jr. Assistant, and Others|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||943|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||11-11-2022 to 10-12-2022|
OSSC CGL Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Assistant CT & GST Officer – 107
- Gram Panchayat Extension Officer – 87
- Auditor – 220
- Inspector Of Cooperative Societies – 72
- Handicrafts Promotion Officers – 48
- Junior Correctional Officer – 20
- Inspector Of Supplies – 110
- Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer – 09
- Junior Employment Officer – 26
- Junior Clerk – 51
- Junior Assistant – 193
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institution/board can apply for OSSC Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 38 Years
- For Group B Posts – 35,400-1,12,400/- PM
- For Group C Posts – Rs.19,900-63,200/- PM
The selection at OSSC will be based on the following things:
- Written Examination
- As per the official notification, the application fee will not be charged to candidates of all categories.
OSSC CGL Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- It is necessary to reach the OSSC portal before the closing date.
- Open the advertisement page and find the notification.
- Read the notification to know the eligibility criteria and application process.
- Enter all your necessary details in the application form.
- Now submit your application form.