NIELIT Notification 2022: NIELIT is looking for passionate personnel well versed with the latest technology for Financial controllers, Stenographers, And Other posts. The 66 vacant positions are available across counties and at Headquarters. The recruitment of 66 individuals will be on a direct recruitment process basis. You can submit the NIELIT application form from 29 June 2022 to 19 July 2022.
NIELIT Notification 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||NIELIT|
|Name of the Posts||Financial Controller, Stenographers, And Other|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||66|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||29-06-2022 to 19-07-2022|
NIELIT Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Financial Controller-01 Seat
- Admin/Finance Officer-02 Seat
- Sr. Finance Officer-01 Seat
- Assis. Director/Finance-01 Seat
- Scientist/D-03 Seat
- Sr Assistant/Accounts-02 Seat
- Assistant-05 Seat
- Steno-07 Seat
- Jr Assistant-05 Seat
Educational Qualifications Details:
The NIELIT has mentioned the qualification requirements for various posts will be a regular Graduation Degree/BE/ BTech degree or MBA/MTech/Ph.D. from a recognized University/Institution/College or Equivalent can apply.
- The upper Age is 50 years– For Post 1,2,3
- The upper Age is 40 years-For Post 4,5- 40 years
- The upper Age is 30 years– For Post 6
- The upper Age is 27 years-For Post 7,8,9
- Rs 15600-39100- For Post 1,2,3,4,5
- Rs 9300-34800 – For Post 6
- Rs 5200-20200- For Post 7,8,9
The selection procedure of NIELIT is varied depending on the post, for some posts there is only an interview and for some, there will be an objective test also.
- Rs 400- For Pay Level 10 (SC/ST/Woman/Ex-Serviceman)
- Rs 800- For Pay Level 10 (General)
- Rs 300- For Pay Level 6 (SC/ST/Woman/Ex-Serviceman)
- Rs 600- For Pay Level 6 (General)
NIELIT Notification 2022: How to Apply Online Step by Step
- Fill out the NIELIR application form with all the required information.
- The individual who wants to apply for multiple posts should do the registration once.
- Upload self-attested documents in PDF format along with the online application form.
- Print out of the application form and uploaded documents are required to be sent through Speed Post to the below address.
Address: To Registrar, NIELIT Bhawan, Plot Number-3, PSP Pocket, Institutional Area, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 077.