NHM Punjab Job Notification 2022: A new recruitment notification has been released on the official portal of the National Health Mission Punjab for Medical Officer posts. As stated in the official notification NHM has a requirement of 634 eligible persons. Desirous candidates are requested to complete the registration process before 1 November 2022. Let us inform our viewers that the selection will be made through Walk-In-Interview and the same is scheduled to be held on 9th and 10th November 2022.
Table of Contents
NHM Punjab Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||National Health Mission Punjab (NHM)|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||634|
|Last Date For Application Form Submission||01-11-2022|
NHM Punjab Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
Specialty Wise Vacancy Details:
- Medicine – 103
- General Surgery – 78
- Gynaecology – 100
- Pediatrics – 122
- Anesthesia – 75
- Ortho – 11
- Radiology – 31
- ENT – 16
- Ophthalmology – 16
- Skin & VD – 24
- Psychiatry – 10
- Chest & TB – 06
- Pathology – 12
- Microbiology – 05
- Community Medicine – 04
- BTO – 09
- Forensic Medicine – 12
Educational Qualifications Details:
Applicants who have passed MBBS from a recognized university/institution/university are allowed to apply for NHM Punjab MO Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
- Medical Officer – Rs.53,100/- PM
Candidates will be selected on the following basis:
- General – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/BC – Rs.600/-
NHM Punjab Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- It is beneficial for you to reach the NHM Punjab’s official website.
- Now you need to find the notification on the careers page.
- Provide the exact details in the application form.
- Now you are required to pay the requisite fee as per your category.
- Reach the interview location along with your required documents at the address mentioned below.
Address:- Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Sector Number-34 A, Chandigarh.