NCCS Job Notification 2022:- National Centre For Communication Security (NCCS) has requirements for Research Associates on the department premises. There are 14 vacant seats available in the department for which the candidates have to submit their application form via offline mode. Candidates must ensure that they have fulfilled all the eligibility requirements before posting their application forms. Eligible candidates can submit their application form from 5 September 2022 to 15 October 2022. Find all other necessary details in the article below.
NCCS Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||National Centre For Communication Security (NCCS)|
|Name of the Posts||Research Associate|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||14|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||05-09-2022 to 15-10-2022|
NCCS Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Research Associate – 14
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have a Bachelors Degree in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/institution/university can apply for NCCS Recruitment.
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 Years
- The chosen ones will get Rs.75,000 per month along with other allowances.
The selection Procedure includes the following:-
- Selection Committee will prepare a merit list.
- Candidates whose names appeared on the merit list will be called for a Personal Interview round.
- At last, a Personal Interview round will be conducted to select the candidates.
Candidates need not pay any application fee for the Research Associate post.
NCCS Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Offline
- Kindly go to the official website of NCCS.
- Fill in the exact details like name, age, etc. as depicted in your documents
- Post your application form along with the supporting documents to the address mentioned below.
Address:- To The Assistant Director General (SC & HQ), Room 302, National Centre for Communications Security, 2nd Floor, City Telephone Exchange, Sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore – 560027