NABARD Job Notification 2022:- National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) an organization wholly owned by the Government of India has a requirement for skilled individuals for 177 vacant seats of Development Assistants on its premises. The individuals looking for a government job must check their eligibility in the recruitment notification and then fill out the application form. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements can submit their application forms from 15 September 2022 to 10 October 2022. Kindly read the current article to know more about NABARD Recruitment.
NABARD Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Posts||Development Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||177|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||15-09-2022 to 10-10-2022|
NABARD Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Development Assistant – 173
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – 04
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized board can apply for NABARD Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years
- Development Assistant – Rs.13,150-34,990/- PM
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following things:-
- Written Examination
- UR/OBC/EWS – Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.50/-
NABARD Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- Keep visiting the official website of NABARD to get the latest notifications.
- Go to the career notices page of the NABARD’s official website.
- Mention the correct details like age, contact, name, etc. in the application form.
- Pay your application fee as per your category.
- Submit your application form along with the required documents.
- Click Here to Get the Official NABARD Website Link
- Click Here to Get the Official NABARD Vacancy Notification Link
- Click Here to Get the Official NABARD Apply Online Link