MHSRB Notification 2022: Medical Health Service Recruitment Board has given a notification to recruit individuals with an MBBS degree. The MHSRB organization, in total, recruits 1326 individuals for Civil Assistant Surgeon posts. The individuals must study the detailed notification given on the MHSRB Telangana website before applying for the posts. The online portal for MHSRB organization recruitment 2022 will be closed on 16 August 2022.
MHSRB Notification 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Medical Health Service Recruitment Board, Telangana|
|Name of the Posts||Tutor & Civil Assistant Surgeon|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||1326|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||15 July 2022 to 16 August 2022|
MHSRB Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Tutor- 357 Seats
- Civil Assis. Surgeon- 969 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The MHSRB organization requires the nominees to be an MBBS degree pass out from the approved Institute or approved college.
The individuals must be above 18 years for both MHSRB vacancies, and the upper age should be below 44 years.
- Rs. 57700-182400- For Vacancy No. 1
- Rs. 58850-137050- For Vacancy No. 2
The individuals will be selected based on marks obtained in qualification and years of experience for the MHSRB organization.
- Rupees 320 -For General Cat.
- Rupees 200– For SC/ST/BC/EWS or PH/Ex-Serviceman Cat.
MHSRB Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- First, check the MHSRB site for Civil Assistant Surgeon posts and read out the instructions/rules.
- Fill out the MHSRB application form for open posts and provide correct details, especially your degree marks and experience details.
- Scan the necessary documents, certificates, signatures, and photographs needed during the fill-up of the application form.
- Submit the MHSRB organization application process fee as per your category and upload the documents.
- You have to submit the MHSRB application form before the mentioned deadline.