JKSSB Recruitment 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has published an advertisement to select the eligible candidates on 1395 vacant posts of Panchayat Secretary. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of JKSSB https://www.jkssb.nic.in/. Intended persons are advised to study the notification carefully before applying for the desired post. JKSSB will start accepting applications via online mode from 6 June 2022 and the portal will close on 7 July 2022.
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 Key Points
|Recruiting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary|
JKSSB Recruitment 2022 Full Details
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/institution/college can apply from JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022.
Salary: Rs.19,900-63,200/- PM
|6.||EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||43 Years|
|7.||PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43 Years|
|8.||Social Caste||43 Years|
|9.||Physically Challenged Person||42 Years|
|11.||Government Service/Contractual Employment||40 Years|
Selection of the candidates for Panchayat Secretary posts will be based on the performance in written examination.
How To Apply Online For JKSSB Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of JKSSB https://www.jkssb.nic.in/.
- Find the advertisement no. 03/2022 under the advertisement section and read it carefully.
- The candidates are required to register themselves on the portal to get their login credentials.
- Enter the valid email id, name, and other relevant details in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as asked by the department.
- Pay the examination fees and submit the application form.
JKSSB Official Website Link:- Click Here
JKSSB Official Notification Link:- Click Here
Apply Online Link:- Click Here