Indian Army Job Notification 2022:- We are here with a new notification released by the Indian Army for the requirement of capable individuals for 128 vacant seats of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher). Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the Indian Army portal. It is advised that the candidates must ensure that they have fulfilled all the eligiblity requirements before entering the details in the application form. The necessary dates for the application form submission are between 8 Ocotber 2022 to 10 November 2022.
Table of Contents
Indian Army Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||128|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||08-10-2022 to 10-11-2022|
Indian Army Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Pandit – 108
- Pandit (Gorkha) – 05
- Granthi – 08
- Maulvi (Sunni) – 03
- Maulvi (Shia) – 01
- Padre – 02
- Bodh Monk – 01
Educational Qualifications Details:
The minimum educational qualifications for Pandit & Pandit (Gorkha) posts are Shastri/Acharya in Sanskrit from UGC recognized university and graduation for all other posts is required from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit – 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 36 Years
- Good salary packages will be provided to the selected candidates.
The selection at the Indian Army will be made through the folllowing.
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- No application fee will be charged from the candidates for the Junior Commissioned Officer posts.
Indian Army Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- You are suggested to visit the official website of Indian Army.
- Find the recruitment notification on the official website.
- Enter the exact information as mentioned in your documents in all areas of the application form.
- Submit your application form along with the required documents.