Indian Army Infantry School Vacancy 2022: Infantry School, the Indian Army has issued a vacancy notice for 101 empty seats. The Infantry School has positions vacant for Steno, Lower Division Clerk, And Other posts. The Indian Army has mentioned receiving application forms offline through the post and until 25 July 2022. Check the below-given Indian Army Infantry School article for additional details.
Indian Army Infantry School Vacancy 2022: Overview
|Hiring Department Name||Indian Army Infantry School|
|Name of the Posts||Steno, LDC, And Other|
|Total Number of Empty Seats||101|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||25 July 2022|
Indian Army Infantry School Vacancy 2022: Detailed Information
- Mhow Station/Draughtsman – 01 Vacancy
- Mhow Station/Cook – 31 Vacancy
- Mhow Station/Steno Grade-2 – 02 Vacancy
- Mhow Station/Civilian Motor Driver – 19 Vacancy
- Mhow Station/Translator – 01 Vacancy
- Mhow Station/LDC – 10 Vacancy
- Mhow Station/Barber – 01 Vacancy
- Belgaum Station/Steno Grade-2 – 02 Vacancy
- Belgaum Station/LDC – 08 Vacancy
- BelgaumStation /Civilian Motor Driver – 13 Vacancy
- Belgaum Station/Cook – 12 Vacancy
- Belgaum Station/Artist/Model Maker – 01 Vacancy
Educational Qualifications Details:
The individuals who have cleared the 10th standard or 12th standard from the authorized Board/School can apply for Indian Army Infantry School recruitment.
- LDC/Translator/Stenographer/Barber/Cook Seats Individuals – From 18 to 25 years
- Civilian Motor Driver/Artist/Draughtsman Seats Individuals – From 18 to 27 years
- Draughtsman/Stenographer Seats Individuals – Rs 25500-81100
- LDC/Civilian Motor Driver/Cook/Translator Seats Individuals – Rs 19900-63200
- Barber Posts Individuals – Rs 18000- 56900
The individuals who desire to work with the Indian Army organization are required to clear a written test or skill test.
The individuals have to spend Rs 25 on postal charges for sending the Indian Army application form to the specified address.
Indian Army Infantry School Vacancy 2022: How to Apply Offline
- Download the Indian Army Infantry School application form and write details.
- Attach asked documents/certificates with it and submit it to the below address.
Address: The Presiding Officer, Application Scrutiny Board, Civilian Direct Recruitment, The Infantry School, Mhow Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code-453441.