IIG Recruitment 2022: IIG-Indian Institute of Geomagnetism has issued a recruitment notice for recruiting ten nominees for Project Assistant Posts under multiple categories. The nominees interested in IIG notification must have read the instructions/rules before applying for Project Assistant I & II recruitment 2022. The IIG organization has invited nominees for walk-In-Interview from 13 June 2022 to 24 June 2022. You must see the below article for additional information about IIG Project Assistants recruitment 2022.
Table of Contents
IIG Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||IIG, Indian Institute of Geomagnetism|
|Link To Official Website||https://iigm.res.in/|
|Name of the Posts||Project Assistants|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||10|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||From 13 June 2022 to 24 June 2022|
IIG Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Project Assis.-II/DGPS- 02 Seats
- Project Assis.-II/MT- 01 Seats
- Project Assis.-II/Field Survey- 01 Seats
- Project Assis.-II/Lab- 01 Seats
- Project Assis.-II/Assembling & Testing- 01 Seats
- Project Assis.-II/Geochemical – 02 Seats
- Project Assis.-II/Night Air Glow- 01 Seats
- Project Assis.-I/Field Work- 01 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The IIG Institute will allow the aspirants who have passed a degree of BE/BTech/MSc/BSc/PG degree from the approved Insitute/University/Collge.
More Related Post- BEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2022
The aspirants who do not have attained the age of 28 years for Project Assis.-II and 25 years for Project Asis.-I are eligible for IIG Institute recruitment 2022.
- Rs 25000-for Project Assis. II
- Rs 18000- for Project Assis. I
The IIG organization is going to interview the final selection of aspiring nominees for Project Assistant posts.
The IIG organization will not have imposed any fee on applying nominees for Project Assistant Posts.
IIG Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online
- You must reach the interview location on the exact date and time mentioned in the IIG notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant posts. Kindly bring your testimonial/documents/certificate and a photograph with you.
Address: Kindly check the IIG notification for walk-In-Address as walk-In-Address is different in a different post.