IBPS Job Notification 2022: A Common Recruitment Process for the selection of candidates for 710 empty seats of Specialist Officer has been started by the Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Various banks are participating in this Common Recruitment Process. For candidates, IBPS has released a notification on its authorized website. The notification has a lot of necessary information which should be studied by the candidates before submitting the online application form. The important dates for submitting the online application form are from 1 November 2022 to 21 November 2022.
IBPS Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Advt. No.||CRP SPL-XII|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officer|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||710|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||01-11-2022 to 21-11-2022|
IBPS Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 516
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 10
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 100
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 15
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 25
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 44
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have a graduation degree in law/PGT degree in Hindi with English/MBA degree/BE./B. Tech from an approved university/institution/board can participate in the common recruitment process held by the IBPS.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- The chosen ones at the participating banks will receive a good salary package for SO posts.
The candidates need to clear the following rounds for getting selected.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs.175/-
- For all others – Rs.850/-
IBPS Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- Candidates who are interested in the CRP should the authorized website of IBPS.
- Open the career page and find the notification.
- Read the full notification to know the applicable rules and regulations.
- Fill out the application form and after that, you are required to submit your required documents.
- Now you have to pay the application fee.
- Now submit your application form.