IAF Vacancy 2022: Indian Air Force has requirements for Group-C individuals on Cook, Driver, and other posts. The IAF organization has a total of 15 vacant seats at Air Force Station Bengaluru, Chennai, and others. It is needed to deposit the IAF Group-C application form hardcopy before 30 days of the issue of the notice in the local newspaper.
IAF Vacancy 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||IAF|
|Name of the Posts||Group C Civilian|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||15|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||Within 30 Days|
Table of Contents
IAF Vacancy 2022: Detailed Information
- AF, Agram, Bengaluru /Ayah-02 Seats
- AF, Agram, Bengaluru /Cook-01 Seats
- AF, Agram, Bengaluru /House Keeping Staff-01 Seats
- AF, Jalahalli, Bengaluru /Cook -01 Seat
- AF, Yelahanka, Bengaluru /Cook- 01 Seat
- AF, Hebbal, Bengaluru /Cook- 01 Seat
- AF, Hebbal, Bengaluru /Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver- 01 Seat
- AF, Tambaram, Chennai /Cook- 03 Seat
- AF, Tambaram, Chennai /Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver- 01 Seat
- AF, Tambaram, Chennai /House Keeping Staff- 01 Seat
- AF Station, Hakimpet, Secunderabad/Cook- 01 Seat
Educational Qualifications Details:
The Indian Air Force will allow 10th pass individuals to take part in the Group-C notification.
The individuals willing to apply for IAF Group-C recruitment should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- For Ayah/House Keeping Staff- Pay Level-01
- For Cook/Driver- Pay Level 02
The IAF organization will conduct a written examination of shortlisted applicants for selecting Group-C individuals.
The IAF organization will not take any fee from the individuals applying for Group-C recruitment 2022.
IAF Vacancy 2022: Steps to Follow to Apply Offline
- Download the IAF Group-C application form for Cook/Driver & other posts.
- Fill the asked columns in it carefully.
- Attach the required docs/certificate’s along with the IAF Group-C application form.
- Submit the hardcopy of IAF Group-C to the respective Air Force Station.
Address: You have to deposit the IAF Group-C application form to the concerned AF/Air Force Station along with all the documents.