HPSC Notification 2022: Agricultural Development Officer/ADO seats are vacant at Haryana Govt. Haryana PSC organization has issued a vacancy notice for 700 empty positions for ADO posts in Admin and Soil dept. The application forms for ADO posts at HPSC will be submitted online up to 19 July 2022. The intended individuals must check the complete details, eligibility requirements, and instructions for applying online before filling out the ADO application form. Go through the below HPSC ADO Vacancy article for more details.
HPSC Notification 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||HPSC|
|Advt. No.||14/2022 and 15/2022|
|Name of the Posts||Agricultural Development Officer|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||700|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||29.06.2022 to 19.07.2022|
HPSC Notification 2022: Detailed Notification
- Agricultural Development Officer/Admin-600 Seats
- Agricultural Development Officer/Conservation, Soil- 100 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The individual is required to pass BSC Agriculture/BSC Hours from an approved Institute/ University/college.
The individuals must be between the age range of 18 to 42 years for applying for HPSC, Haryana recruitment 2022.
The selected individuals on ADO posts will get a salary of RS 35400-112400 in Pay Level-6 at Haryana.
The HPSC organization will invite individuals for written tests or interviews.
- Rs 1000- for Male Gen
- Rs 250- for Male SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/Female
- No Fee- for PH Individuals
HPSC Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- First, proceed to the HPSC website and check the notification for ADO seats.
- Fill out the ADO application form for Haryana State with the correct details.
- Meanwhile filling out the application form, also upload the asked certificates/documents in the ADO application form.
- Carefully complete the ADO fee procedure online and save the transaction number.
- Submit the ADO application form before the closing date.