HP High Court Job Notification 2022:- High Court of Himachal Pradesh is going to fill up 444 vacant seats of Protocol Officer, Clerk, Jr. Office Assistant, Process Server, Peon, Mali, Stenographer, and Driver. For this, the High Court of HP has released a detailed notification which should be read by the candidate carefully before submitting their application form. The recruitment process is online and it will start from 14 September 2022 to 14 October 2022. Applicants have to submit their application forms within the given time limit otherwise their forms will be rejected. Find out all the necessary details in the article below.
HP High Court Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|High Court of Himachal Pradesh||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Advt. No.||HHC/Admn.3(55) / 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Protocol Officer, Clerk & Other Posts|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||444|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||14-09-2022 to 14-10-2022|
HP High Court Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- Protocol Officer – 04
- Clerk – 169
- Jr. Office Assistant – 03
- Process Server – 77
- Peon – 94
- Mali – 03
- Stenographer – 90
- Driver – 04
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have passed 10th/12th/Graduation in a relevant discipline from a recognized university/institution/university can apply for HP High Court Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 Years
- Protocol Officer – Rs.5,910-20,200/- + GP Rs.2,400
- Clerk – Rs.5,910-20,200/- + GP Rs.1,900
- Jr. Office Assistant – Rs.5,910-20,200/- + GP Rs.1,950
- Process Server – Rs.4,900-10,680/- + GP Rs.1,650
- Peon – Rs.4,900-10,680/- + GP Rs.1,300
- Mali – Rs.4,900-10,680/- + GP Rs.1,300
- Stenographer – Rs.5,910-20,200/- + GP Rs.2,400
- Driver – Rs.5,910-20,200/- + GP Rs.2,000
There will be a direct selection by way of a Competitive Examination.
- Unreserved – Rs.340/-
- Reserved – Rs.190/-
HP High Court Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- Fill out the application form by visiting the official website of the High Court of Himachal Pradesh.
- Make sure that you entered the correct details in the application form.
- Upload the supporting documents as per the instructions given.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Submit your application form.