EdCIL Job Notification 2022:- Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has requirements for hardworking candidates in the organization for 11 empty seats for General Manager, Assistant Manager, and Deputy General Manager. EdCIL is providing a good amount of salary for the under-mentioned posts. So, the candidates who want to apply must read the necessary terms and conditions before proceeding to the next step. The online application form submission will start onwards 30 September 2022 and will continue till 29 October 2022.
EdCIL Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Advertisement||HR / RECTT. / ADVT. / 2022/01|
|Name of the Posts||General Manager, Assistant Manager, and Others|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||11|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||30-09-2022 to 29-10-2022|
EdCIL Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- General Manager (Projects) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Digital Education Systems) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Projects) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Digital Education Systems) – 02
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Overseas Education Service) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Social Media) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 01
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have passed a BE/B.Tech in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution can apply for EdCIL Recruitment.
- General Manager – Upto 44 Years
- Deputy General Manager – Upto 40 Years
- Assistant Manager – Upto 30 Years
- General Manager – Rs.80,000-2,20,000/- PM
- Deputy General Manager – Rs.70,000-2,00,000/- PM
- Assistant Manager – Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- PM
The selection at the EdCIL will be made through the Personal Interview.
- No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
EdCIL Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- You are suggested to visit the official website of EdCIL.
- Click on the careers link to get the official notification.
- Enter the correct information in all areas of the application form.
- Submit your application form along with the required documents.