ECIL Recruitment 2022: The individuals in need of a govt job and having passed ITI have got a chance to get a job at the ECIl organization. The ECIL organization has invited applications forms/applications from eligible contenders for 40 seats of Tradesman-B posts. The Tradesman-B Posts are vacant in multiple trades. Read the notification for ECIL Tradesman-B posts carefully and then apply for ECIL organization 2022 before 25 June 2022.
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name
|ECIL, Electronics Corp. of India Ltd.
|Link To Official Website
|Name of the Posts
|Total Number of Vacant Seats
|Dates For Application Form Submission
|25 June 2022
Table of Contents
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Tradesman-B/Electronic Mechanic/R&TV- 11 Seats
- Tradesman-B/Fitter- 12 Seats
- Tradesman-B/Electrician- 3 Seats
- Tradesman-B/Machinist- 10 Seats
- Tradesman-B/Turner- 4 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The job seeker who wants to work with the ECIL organization at Tradesman-B posts must have passed 10th class, and ITI from NCVT/SCVT recognized Insitute/University/Board.
More Related Post- Sainik School Kazhakootam Recruitment 2022
All the desiring contenders whose age is below 28 years are eligible to fill the ECIL organization application form.
The ECIL organization has set the pay scale of Rs. 20480 for nominees working on Tradesman-B posts
The aspiring contenders need to crack written tests and interviews to get a job at the ECIL organization at Trasedman-B posts.
- Rs 500-for General/OBC contenders
- No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Employee of ECIL
ECIL Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online
- By proceeding to the ECIL organization website, move to the career section of the website.
- After studying instructions/detailed notification and checking your eligibility for various trades, start filling out the ECIL application form with all the required information.
- You will be asked to deposit applying fee during the online fill-up of the application form, pay the charges as per your category, and submit the complete ECIl application form before the ending date.