DGMHUP ANM Notification 2022: Health & Family Welfare Department, UP, has published a notice for the recruitment of 1750 positions. The DGMHUP organization is going to hire ANM for the Uttar Pradesh State. The individual who wants to apply for ANM recruitment is advised to check the instructions and guidelines given in the DGMHUP notification. The DGMHUP organization will accept the application form until 26 June 2022. You must apply before that for DGMHUP organization recruitment 2022.
DGMHUP ANM Notification 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||DGMHUP (Health & Family Welfare Department, UP)|
|Advt. No.||2022/1185 (Letter No.)|
|Name of the Posts||ANM|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||1750|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||25.06.2022 to 26.06.2022|
Table of Contents
DGMHUP ANM Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- ANM- 1750 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The individuals having passed the 12th class from the recognized UP Board or equivalent can apply for DGMHUP recruitment 2022.
The age of the individuals for ANM posts will be from 17 years to 35 years for filling the application form for the DGMHUP organization.
The aspirants selected as ANM at DGMHUP will get excellent salaries and other allowances.
The DGMHUP organization will select the aspirants based on marks obtained in qualification (12th).
- Rs. 200- for General
- Rs. 100- for SC/ST/OBC
DGMHUP ANM Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- The online portal is open from 25 May 2022 to 26 June 2022.
- You must note the last date to fill out the DGMHUP ANM application form.
- Fill out the DGMHUP ANM application form using all the correct details about you and specify qualification marks carefully, as qualification marks will be a major factor in your selection.
- Prepare your documents and certificate in scan form by reading the instructions about format and size.
- Then upload the asked documents and passport size photo in the DGMHUP ANM application form and submit the application form.