CSIR CLRI Recruitment 2022: The CSIR Institute, Chennai, has requirements for 55 nominees for Technician posts. The eligible nominees for Technician posts can submit the CSIR-CLRI application form online from up to 20 June 2022. We advised desiring contenders to go through CSIR-CLRI notification for Technician notification carefully for instructions/apply online guidelines. Further information concerning CSIR-CLRI recruitment for Technician Posts is given in this article.
Table of Contents
CSIR CLRI Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||CSIR CLRI (Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai )|
|Link To Official Website||https://www.clri.org/|
|Name of the Posts||Technician|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||55|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||20.06.2022|
CSIR CLRI Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Plumber-02 Seats
- Electrician-05 Seats
- COPA- 03 Seats
- Carpentry-03 Seats
- Fitter- 04 Seats
- Digital Photography -01 Seats
- Lab Assistant-10 Seats
- Footwear Maker-06 Seats
- Sewing Technology-01 Seats
- Others Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The CSIR Institute wanted nominees who have passed 10th class with ITI in respective fields from the approved NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute/Collge.
More Related Post- CGPSC Recruitment 2022
All the contenders for CSIR-CLRI recruitment for Technician post must be below 28 years besides age relaxation.
The selected nominees for Technician posts will get a salary in a pay band of Rs. 33875 at CSIR-CLRI Institute.
The selection process for CSIR-CLRI recruitment 2022 for Technician posts may cover a written test or skill test.
- Rs 100– for General/OBC/EWS Category Contenders
- Nil-for, all other category contenders
CSIR CLRI Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online
- See the authorized website of the CSIR-CLRI for checking Technician posts recruitment 2022.
- Start filling in details for registration for Technician posts and then, using those credentials, fill out the complete Technician application form.
- Wherever there is a requirement to upload docs/certificates/sign, upload them and submit your fee for Technician posts if applicable to your category.