Central Bank Of India Job Notification 2022:- We are pleased to notify our audience that the Central Bank Of India (CBI) needs Economist, Law Officer, Financial Analyst, Risk Manager, and Others for 110 empty seats on the organization’s premises. For this CBI has issued an advertisement on its official portal in which each and every detail regarding the recruitment is clearly mentioned for the job seekers. The online registration started on 28 September 2022 and it will continue till 17 October 2022. Kindly continue to read the current article below for more details.
Table of Contents
Central Bank Of India Job Notification 2022: Short Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||Central Bank Of India (CBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Economist, Law Officer, Financial Analyst & Others|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||110|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||28-09-2022 to 17-10-2022|
Central Bank Of India Job Notification 2022: Detailed Information
- IT V – 01
- Economist V – 01
- Data Scientist IV – 01
- Risk Manager III – 03
- IT SOC Analyst III – 01
- IT Security Analyst III – 01
- Technical Officer (Credit) III – 15
- Credit Officer III – 06
- Data Engineer III – 09
- IT III – 11
- Risk Manager II – 18
- Law Officer II – 05
- IT II – 21
- Security II – 02
- Financial Analyst II – 08
- Credit Officers II – 02
- Economist II – 02
- Security I – 03
Educational Qualifications Details:
Candidates who have passed a garduation/diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution can apply for CBI Recruitment.
- The age limit is different for the particular post. Kindly see the details in the official notification.
- Scale I – Rs.36,000-63,840/- PM
- Scale II – Rs.48,170-69,810/- PM
- Scale III – Rs.63,840-78,230/- PM
- Scale IV – Rs.76,010-89,890/- PM
- Scale V – Rs.89,890-1,00,350/- PM
The selection at the Central Bank of India will be made through the Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWBD – Rs.175/-
- For All Other Categories – Rs.850/-
Central Bank Of India Job Notification 2022: How to Apply Online
- You are suggested to visit the official website of CBI.
- Open the recruitment page and complete the registration process.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct details in the application form.
- Make a payment of your application fee as per your category.
- Submit your application form along with the required documents.