BIS Recruitment 2022: BIS-Bureau of Indian Standards organization is going to recruit deserving nominees for Young Professional posts for various departments. The BIS organization has stated the vacant posts are 46 in number for Young Professional Posts. The aspiring nominees are given time up to 15 July 2022 to register themselves for BIS Young Professional posts recruitment 2022.
Table of Contents
BIS Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||BIS|
|Link To Official Website||https://www.bis.gov.in/|
|Name of the Posts||Young Professionals|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||46|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||15.07.2022|
BIS Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Young Professionals/Standardization Dept- 04 Seats
- Young Professionals/Research Analysis Dept- 20 Seats
- Young Professionals/MSCD Dept- 22 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The BIS organization has requirements for nominees who have completed a BE/BTech/Diploma/PG degree from the approved Institute/University/College can apply for BIS organization recruitment 2022.
More Related Post- IIG Recruitment 2022
The nominees for Young Professional posts must have age below 35 years to apply for the BIS organization recruitment process.
The selected Young Professional will get a fantastic salary package of Rs 70000 per month from the BIS organization.
The BIS organization will organize a written test and interview to select Young Professionals for various departments.
The application fee for Young Professional posts is not described in the BIS recruitment notification.
BIS Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online
- Bureau of Indian Standards organization will receive the Young Professional application form online.
- All the intended nominees must study notification details/instructions before applying for Young Professional Posts.
- Then enter your details in the BIS Young Professional application form and upload the docs/certificates/testimonials as per the instructions/requirements.
- You should keep in advance the scan copy of documents/certificates and photo/signature for BIS recruitment 2022.
- At last, complete the submission of the BIS application form before 15 July 2022.