BEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2022: We here pleased to announce that the BEL Bengaluru organization has a vacancy for Project Engineer posts. The BEL Bengaluru organization will recruit 43 eligible nominees for the Bengaluru office. The aspiring nominees for BEL Bengaluru Project Engineer posts must apply for the position before 28 June 2022 and must study the instructions/rules given in BEL Bengaluru notification 2022 before applying.
Table of Contents
BEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||BEL Bengaluru|
|Link To Official Website||https://www.bel-india.in/|
|Name of the Posts||Project Engineer|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||43|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||28.06.2022|
BEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Project Engineer- 43 Seats
Educational Qualifications Details:
The BEL Bengaluru organization has mentioned the qualification of applying nominee will be BE/BTech in the concerned stream from the approved Insitute/University/College and also have required years of experience.
More Related Post- CMHO Recruitment 2022
The desiring nominees for Project Engineer posts must have an age beneath 32 years for applying for BEL Bengaluru recruitment 2022.
The selected nominees for Project Engineer posts will get salaries from Rs 40000 to Rs 55000 from 1st to 4th year, respectively.
All the applying nominees are required to crack the BEL Bengaluru written test and interview to get the job of Project Engineer.
- Rs 400- for General/OBC/EWS
- No Fee- for All Others
BEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online
- You must navigate to BEL Bengaluru’s official website and check the notification for Project Engineers posts.
- The BEL Bengaluru organization has given a link for filling up the application form in the notification.
- Using that link, complete the BEL Bengaluru Project Engineer application form and upload all the required docs/certificates/signature/pic in the Project Engineer application form.
- Kindly submit the BEL Bengaluru application form before the closing date.