Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Axis Bank has come with a mind-blowing opportunity for graduate people to join the banking industry through the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program. The bank has invited online applications from graduate Indians to enroll for the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Service and after the completion of the Diploma, the people will indeed get placed in Axis Bank across India. It gives you 100% job placement after the completion of the course.
And the good part of the recruitment process for the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Service through the Young Bankers Program is that the written test is easier than the IBPS conduct to hire the employees. The people interested in Axis Bank Recruitment should apply online within the given dates.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Axis Bank (Young Bankers Program)|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||ASAP|
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Young Bankers Program 12-month program
- It Comprises 6 months of on-campus training
- 3 months of internship
- 3 months of on-the-job training
The applicants who successfully complete the Diploma of one year will get placed in Axis Bank with the grade given to Officers in Public Bank by giving you the monthly salary of nearly Rs 32000 per month.
- The Young Bankers Progam will cost you Rs 3,88,464.
- This fee can be payable in two installments, term-1 and term-2.
- And a GST of Rs 59,257 will also be payable for the Young Bankers Program in Axis Bank.
The age of the applicants must be as per the rules of the Axis Bank for the Young Bankers Program.
The aspirants who have completed the graduation degree with the 10+2+3 pattern from the approved college/university/organization or are in their final years are eligible to apply for the Young Bankers Program organized by Axix Bank.
Axis Bank will organize the two-stage selection procedure for recruiting the aspirants for the ABYB Program as given below.
- Stage: 1 Written Test
- Stage: 2 Interview
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Axis Bank Recruitment 2023
- If you are interested in Axis Bank Careers, then move to the link given below.
- Apply for the Axis Bank Careers for the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program before 30 April.
- Write the details of your graduation degree, marks in the qualification, age, passing year, and other details.
- Scan the docs/certificates and upload them to the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program form.
- Submit the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program online.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Note: The person can benefit from the Axis Bank Careers opportunity by applying for the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program online before the last date. Before applying for the Axis Bank Young Bankers Program, you should study all the details given on the page https://axisbankybp.online-ap1.com/.