APSC Recruitment 2022: Assam, APSC has unveiled a recruitment notification for 26 empty seats. The Assam govt has requirements for 26 nominees for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. The APSC organization has already started the online registration for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts on 27 May 2022, and the eligible nominees will get a chance to submit the online APSC application form until 27 June 2022. The intended nominees must study detailed notification and instructions/guidelines before applying for Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment 2022 through APSC.
APSC Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||APSC, Assam Public Service Commission|
|Link To Official Website||http://apsc.nic.in/|
|Name of the Posts||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||26|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||27 May 2022 to 27 June 2022|
APSC Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Motor Vehicle Inspector- 26
Educational Qualifications Details:
The interested nominees must have cleared an a10th class with a 3-year Diploma in automobile engineering or similar from the approved College/Insititute or University/School for applying for APSC recruitment 2022.
More Related Post- SIDBI Recruitment 2022
The aspirants must present in the age range of 21 years to 38 years to apply for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts.
The chosen aspirants will get a pay scale in the range of Rupees 22000 to 97000 plus grade pay of Rupees 9400 for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts.
The APSC, Assam organization will conduct a Written exam and interview for recruiting Motor Vehicle Inspector nominees.
- For General/EWS Category: Rs 285.40
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category: Rs 185.40
- For BPL/PWBD: Rs 35.40
APSC Vacancy 2022: How to Apply Online
- Fill out the Motor Vehicle Inspector application form by visiting the official website of the APSC.
- Enter the details in the Motor Vehicle Inspector application form such as first name, last name, domicile, driving license details, experience details, identity proof, etc.
- Submit the Motor Vehicle Inspector application form and fee before the ending date.