AAI Recruitment 2022: Airport Authority of India made jobs seeker happy by publishing a notification for recruiting 400 nominees for Junior Executives posts. The AAI will open the online portal on 15 June 2022 for Junior Executives posts. The interested people must study the detailed notification for Junior Executives posts recruitment carefully before submitting the application form. The online portal will be open till 14 July 2022; after that, no submission of the application form is allowed. Go through the article for more information related to AAI Junior Executives posts recruitment 2022.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Summary
|Recruiting Organization Name||AAI, Airport Authority of India|
|Link To Official Website||https://www.aai.aero/|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Executives|
|Total Number of Vacant Seats||400|
|Dates For Application Form Submission||14.07.2022|
AAI Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Junior Executives- 400 Vacancy
Educational Qualifications Details:
The nominees who have completed a degree in BE/Btech/BSc from the acknowledged Insitute/University or college can submit the AAI application form.
More Related Post- NPCIL Recruitment 2022
The aspirants must be below 27 years for fill up the application form for AAI organization recruitment 2022.
The chosen Junior Executive will get a monthly salary on the pay scale of Rs 40000 to 140000.
The contenders needed to fight for an online written exam, interview, and at last documents verification round will be organized.
- For General/OBC Competitors- Rs 1000
- For SC/ST/Female Competitors- Rs 81
- For PWD Competitors- No Application Fee
AAI Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online
- Move to the official website of the AAI and fill out the Junior Executives application form with the correct information like identity proof, name, age, email id, contact number, etc.
- Upload the asked docs/certificates/passport size pic in the Junior Executives application form.
- Save your Unique Registration No. and Password to avoid future inconvenience.